From Basic Estate Plans To Sophisticated Wealth Preservation
We cannot predict sudden tragedy or the date of our demise from natural causes. Nor can we assume that our loved ones will “sort things out” in the event of disability or death in the family. Estate planning provides direction and clarity for those who will take over your affairs or inherit your wealth. It is never too early or too late to put these important protections in place.
At Pursley, McNamara & Flint, PLLC, we pride ourselves on our attention to the details and sophisticated strategies for wills, trusts and estates. Whether you are starting from scratch or updating your documents, our attorneys will help you protect your interests and spare your family from difficult decisions or divisive infighting.
We provide simple wills and comprehensive estate planning services to clients in Missouri City, First Colony, Sienna, Sugar Land and throughout Fort Bend County and neighboring communities. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
Sugar Land Estate Planning Attorneys
Attorneys Justin Flint and Mallorie McNamara provide focused knowledge in Texas estate law, elder law and asset protection. We spend time with clients to understand the big picture of their estate and their goals regarding retirement, wealth management and inheritance. From there we can customize the appropriate provisions, including:
- A last will and testament
- Power of attorney for business and financial matters
- Medical power of attorney
- Directive to physicians (living will)
- Funeral directives and disposition of remains
- Guardianship of minor children or disabled adults
Our lawyers try to anticipate scenarios you may not have considered to protect you and your heirs as fully as possible. Beyond basic wills and estate plans, we provide advanced tools and creative strategies for clients with special considerations, such as:
– Same-sex couples who need workarounds for a partner to inherit
– High net worth clients who are flirting with the estate tax threshold
– Business owners who want to pass the enterprise to a new generation
– Elderly couples and their adult children planning for nursing home care
Personal Attention And Custom Solutions
We are knowledgeable about revocable and irrevocable trusts for accomplishing these goals, as well as charitable trusts, special needs trusts and other solutions.
We offer a FREE initial consultation, including evenings and weekends by appointment. Call our Missouri City wills and trusts attorneys at (713) 766-4326, or contact us online.